Available Grooming services, Temecula, ca
Make your furry friend positively happy and healthy with help from Platinum Pet Grooming. We provide a wide variety of services that will improve your pet’s well-being.
located in the Temecula/Murrieta Valley of Southwest Riverside County, California
Grooming Services for Cats and Dogs Include:
- Complete Brush and Comb Out
- Minor De-matting (Excessive De-matting Is Painful)
- Bathing and Rinsing
- Skin and Coat Conditioning
- Hand Blow Drying (No Cage Drying)
- Eye Area Cleaning
- Ear Cleaning (Plucking as Needed)
- Nail Clipping, Grinding, and/or Filing
- Paw Pad Softening Treatment
- Teeth Brushing
- Sanitary Trimming and Cleaning
- Hair Cutting, Trim work, Shave, breed/ Lion Cuts
- Flea and Tick Treatment
- De-shedding Conditioner Treatment
- De-Skunking Treatment
The use of all-natural, as well as biodegradable shampoos and conditioners to help minimize possible sensitivity issues. These products are specifically created for professional pet groomers. I also provide therapeutic shampoos for special cases, or you can bring a veterinarian prescription shampoo.
rates are based on your pets’:
- Breed (or Mixes of Breeds
- Condition of Coat
- Personality "During the Grooming Process"
- What Specifically You Want Done
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Personal Local Checks*
- Cash (US Dollars)
Our Grooming Salon Policies
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
You will receive a confirmation email approximately 72 hours before your appointment. If you and your pet will not be available, a 48-hour advance notice is required. A cancellation notice received in less than 48 hours will be charged a cancellation fee of $25.00. This, however, only applies if I am not able to fill your time slot.
There will be a minimum charge of $25.00 for any bounced, returned, or non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks. After the first occurrence, your checks will no longer be accepted. All subsequent appointments must be paid by credit card or cash.
to Your Arrival
Prior to Your Arrival
- Three hours before your arrival, eliminate/remove your pet’s food and reduce water consumption.
- One hour before your arrival, make sure to walk and exercise your pet so it can burn excess energy. In addition, please allow time for another bathroom break.
Getting your Pet Into the Salon
All pets must be escorted into the salon in the following manner:
- Dogs: Use a securely fitted collar and leash/lead. If you do not have one, we will provide one for the appointment.
- Cats: Place your cat inside a secure working cat carrier. Please leave the cat inside the carrier.
For everyone's protection, we require up-to-date documents for the following vaccines. These can be provided by your veterinarian via phone or email. We can also accept copies from your pet's personal records.
- Flea Treatment
At Platinum Pet Grooming, listening closely to your every request and paying attention to your individual pet’s needs is the foundation for success. If you have any more questions regarding services, call or e-mail, I would love to hear from you to address your questions or concerns.